(4) Brand New Caterpillar 500 kW GC Diesel Generators Just Arrived!
Generator Source is excited to announce the arrival of four new Caterpillar 500 kW standby diesel generators! These are brand new, fresh off the manufacturing floor, in pristine condition, and manufactured in 2020. The gensets are powered by the classic C15 industrial diesel engine, which is renowned for it's reliability, longevity and quiet performance. Each generator is housed in a sound attenuated enclosure and comes with a 24 month warranty from Caterpillar.
These generator sets will not last long, contact us now before they are gone. All generators are approved for standby operation. Each generator has the standard manufacturer's warranty attached to it. All are ready to be set on a hard level surface and put into service.
Caterpillar Generator Package
- (4) 500 kW C15 GC Diesel Generator Sets
- Rating - Standby Diesel Generators
- Excellent for Paralleling
- GCCP 1.2 control panels
- For standby applications, the warranty period is 24 months/1000 hours
CAT C15 500 kW Diesel Generator Sets
We have 4 new Caterpillar 500 kW generator sets available. They can be used in a single or multiple generator configuration. Below are the basic specifications for the generators:
- Capacity - 480 VAC, 3-phase supply @ 500 kW (or 625 kVA)
- 60 HZ Frequency
- Rating - Standby
- 1800 RPM
- Rated Current 752 Ampx
- Date Manufactured - April 2020
- Hours of Operation - 0.5
- Tier 3 Emmissions Rating
- Generator Model - D500GC
- Engine Model - CAT C15 ACERT In-line6, 4-cycle diesel
CALL NOW! 844-408-1236
The generator, engine, radiator, and circuit breaker are housed in a sound attenuated enclosure. The enclosure is equipped with a fuel tank. Below are some of the generator features:
- Auto Start & Stop
- 742-amp circuit breaker
- 969.7 Gallon Fuel Tank
- Electronic controlled engine & generator
- Digital generator control panel
- D350, Digital Voltage Regulator
- Generator Dimensions: 190"L x 65"W x 110"H
- Total Weight 12,000 lbs.
The Caterpillar QSX15-G9 is a 6-cylinder 15-liter engine that uses a high-pressure fuel system capable of over 1,900 bar (28,000 psi) of pressure allowing for cleaner and more efficient combustion. The 24-valve cylinder head contributes to increased power with faster response time. The PowerCommand control software sends a signal to the engine Electronic Control Module (ECM). The ECM converts the signal into digital throttle signal for the engine fuel system. The generator is an electronically controlled unit.
The 500 kW generators are equipped with Caterpillar GCCP 1.2 panels manufactured by Deep Sea Electronics.
Caterpillar GCCP 1.2 Control Panels
This cutting edge microprocessor system features:
- 4-line backlit Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- Monitoring numerous engine perameters
- 5 key menu navigation
- Generator current and power monitoring
- 3-phase sensing and protection
- Modbus interface for connecting to customer equipment
- Clock and time of day start/stop functions
- Four discrete inputs and four dry contact relay outputs that are configurable
To see our current inventory of other available in-stock new generators click here.
Contact us online or call 844-205-1032 for questions and pricing!
Also Browse All Caterpillar Equipment Inventory Below:
Caterpillar GENERATORS >>
Generator Source has been in the generator business for more than 38 years. All new generators have manufacturer's warranty included. We can often, arrange to ship within 24-hours of purchase once payment is received. Contact Us for more information.